This is the online home of Antonella Guarracino. If you were a regular reader of antorra.com, you probably already know a few things about me. But if you are new - like this website is - here is a list of five that should get you up to speed.
- I am an Art History buff with broad interests - well, I like thinking they are broad, but actually they are not .
- I am Italian but I get my mail in County Wicklow, Ireland.
- I have two languages, but this does not make me a translator or interpreter "any more than having two hands makes [me] a pianist" (M. Eta Trabing)
- I still work with film whenever I can.
- My ideal dog is a sleep-by-the-fire-and-wait-for-bits-of-roast-beef-after-lunch kind of dog.
Please note: Everything posted on antonellaguarracino.com is © 2016 Antonella Guarracino. Thank you!